Imli ki Chutney
Imli ki chutney is Tamarind paste and people who crave for sour and tangy flavours should opt for imli ki chutney. It adds flavour to all the chaats and dahi bhalay. Imli ki chutney is a must try with fritters and gol gappay.
- 1 cup of tamarind pulp
- 1 cup of water
- 3/4 cup of jaggery (or brown sugar)
- 1 teaspoon of cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon of ginger powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of red chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- In a small saucepan, heat the vegetable oil over medium heat.
- Add the cumin powder, ginger powder, and red chili powder to the pan and stir for a few seconds.
- Add the tamarind pulp, water, jaggery (or brown sugar), and salt to the pan. Mix well.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and then reduce the heat to low.
- Let the mixture simmer for about 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until it thickens and becomes shiny.
- Turn off the heat and let the chutney cool down.
- Once the chutney has cooled, transfer it to a blender and blend until it becomes smooth.
- Transfer the chutney to a serving bowl and serve it as a dipping sauce for snacks or chaat.
Enjoy your sweet and tangy imli ki chutney!
Where to Eat or Drink
We are Open for everyone! if you are serving this food in your restaurant or cafe, and you are interested to advertise your restaurant or cafe, do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave A Comment