Lab e shireen is a desi dessert. Lab e shireen is a fruity custard based dish. Jellies, nuts, cocktails are added in custard to make lab e shireen. Colourful vermicelli is incorporated to give a rich consistency. It is served cold in weddings and other gatherings. It is also a popular sweet dish of Middle East.
- 1 liter milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup vermicelli noodles
- 1 cup set jellies of your favourite flavour
- 1 cup small cham cham sweets
- 1 cup canned mixed fruits, drained
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup chopped pistachios
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- In a large saucepan, bring the milk to a boil. Reduce the heat and let it simmer for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the milk is reduced to half its original volume.
- In a separate pan, add sugar and water and cook over medium heat, stirring continuously until the sugar dissolves.
- Add vermicelli noodles to the sugar syrup and cook until they are soft and fully cooked.
- Add the cooked vermicelli to the reduced milk and mix well.
- Add the canned mixed fruits and let it cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Add heavy cream, condensed milk, sliced almonds, chopped pistachios and shredded coconut. Mix well and cook for another 5-7 minutes.
- Remove the pan from heat and let it cool.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Garnish with additional nuts, fruits jellies, cham cham, and shredded coconut before serving.
Enjoy your delicious Lab-e-Shireen!
Where to Eat or Drink
We are Open for everyone! if you are serving this food in your restaurant or cafe, and you are interested to advertise your restaurant or cafe, do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave A Comment