Falsa berry is a summer fruit. It is full of minerals and nutrients. Falsa helps in combating with heat in your body. As falsa are kind of berries, they are antioxidants. Falsay ka sharbat can easily be made at home or bought from the stalls. Falsa, sugar and salt are blended with water and served freshly. This juice helps in digestion and maintaing the body tempreature. This Pakistani drink is a must try if you crave for sweet and sour drinks.
- 1 cup fresh falsay (also known as Sorrel or Roselle), washed and chopped
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 cups of water
- 1/2 teaspoon black salt (kala namak)
- 1/2 teaspoon roasted cumin powder (bhuna zeera powder)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder (kali mirch powder)
- Ice cubes
- In a saucepan, mix the chopped falsay, sugar, and water. Cook on medium heat, stirring occasionally until the sugar dissolves and the falsay becomes soft.
- Turn off the heat and let the mixture cool down.
- Using a blender or immersion blender, blend the falsay mixture until smooth.
- Strain the mixture using a fine mesh strainer or cheesecloth to remove any solids.
- Add black salt, roasted cumin powder, and black pepper powder to the strained mixture and mix well.
- Pour the falsay sharbat into a serving jug and keep it in the refrigerator until chilled.
- Serve the falsay ka sharbat in glasses filled with ice cubes.
Enjoy your refreshing Falsay ka Sharbat!
Where to Eat or Drink
We are Open for everyone! if you are serving this food in your restaurant or cafe, and you are interested to advertise your restaurant or cafe, do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave A Comment