Badam ka Sharbat
Here is a magical drink you would definitely give chance to, Badam ka sharabt. Badam are almonds and yes Pakistanis can extract its juice by soaking it overnight. Badam itself is full of nutrients and the most eaten seed in Pakistan. It gives taste to every food item. Badam ka sharbat is made by street vendors and also available as syrup. You can also make this sharbat at home which is healthy and refreshing at the same time.
- 1 cup almonds (soaked overnight)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon kewra water
- 1 teaspoon rose water
- 1 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 1/2 teaspoon saffron strands
- 4 cups of water
- Ice cubes
- Drain the soaked almonds and grind them to a smooth paste with a little water.
- In a saucepan, mix the almond paste, sugar, and water. Cook on medium heat, stirring constantly until the sugar dissolves.
- Add saffron strands and cardamom powder to the pan and mix well. Continue cooking until the mixture thickens and reaches a syrup-like consistency.
- Turn off the heat and let the mixture cool down.
- Add kewra water and rose water to the pan and mix well.
- Strain the mixture using a fine mesh strainer or cheesecloth to remove any solids.
- Pour the badam sharbat into a serving jug and keep it in the refrigerator until chilled.
- Serve the badam ka sharbat in glasses filled with ice cubes.
Enjoy your refreshing Badam ka Sharbat!
Where to Eat or Drink
We are Open for everyone! if you are serving this food in your restaurant or cafe, and you are interested to advertise your restaurant or cafe, do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave A Comment