- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour and salt.
- Gradually add water to the mixture, mixing with your hands until you form a dough that is soft and pliable.
- Divide the dough into small balls, roughly the size of a golf ball.
- Roll out each ball into a thin circle, using a rolling pin or your hands.
- Heat a skillet or griddle over medium-high heat.
- Place the chapatti on the skillet and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side, until lightly browned and slightly puffed up.
- Brush the top with apricot oil.
- Serve hot with any desired accompaniment.
Optional: You can add vegetables, herbs or spices such as cumin, coriander, or fenugreek to the flour mixture for added flavor.
Enjoy your delicious Pamiri Chapatti from Hunza Valley!