Every Pakistani has a true love for Chai (tea). The brewing tea with milk and sugar, sometimes, flavoured with cardamom is a hot beverage. Pakistani breakfast is incomplete without it and not just breakfast, its a must go beverage anytime. It works as a therapy for its desi people.
- 4 cups water
- 4 green tea bags
- 4 cups milk
- 4-6 tbsp. sugar (or to taste)
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. ground cardamom
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- Pink food coloring (optional)
- In a large pot, bring 4 cups of water to a boil.
- Add the green tea bags to the water and let them steep for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and discard them.
- Add the milk, sugar, baking soda, and ground spices to the pot.
- Mix well and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and let the tea simmer for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add a few drops of pink food coloring to the tea, if desired, and mix well.
- Serve hot with some biscuits or cookies.
Enjoy your delicious Gulabi Chai or Pink Tea!
Where to Eat or Drink
We are Open for everyone! if you are serving this food in your restaurant or cafe, and you are interested to advertise your restaurant or cafe, do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave A Comment