Qeema is the minced meat of chicken, goat or cow. Qeema is cooked in a variety of ways and is a beloved dish in Pakistan. Some people like spicy qeema and some like smoky qeema on a griddle. It is an ideal dish for people of any age. In Pakistan, we add different vegetables like peas, potatoes, capsicum or onions in it. This dish is liked by children as well. You can enjoy this dish in home and dhaba with chapati and raita.
- Ground beef: 1 lb
- Oil: 2 tablespoons
- Onion: 1 medium-sized, finely chopped
- Garlic: 3 cloves, minced
- Ginger: 1-inch piece, grated
- Green chili pepper: 1-2, finely chopped (optional)
- Tomatoes: 2 medium-sized, finely chopped
- Turmeric powder: 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander powder: 1 tablespoon
- Cumin powder: 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala powder: 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt: to taste
- Fresh cilantro leaves: for garnish
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Add onions and fry until they are translucent.
- Add garlic, ginger, and green chili pepper (if using). Fry for a few seconds until fragrant.
- Add ground beef and mix well. Cook until the beef is browned and cooked through.
- Add chopped tomatoes and mix well. Cook until the tomatoes are soft and have formed a thick sauce.
- Add turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala powder, and salt. Mix well.
- Cover the pan with a lid and let the qeema cook on low heat for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add a little water if the qeema is too dry.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro leaves and serve hot with chapatis or rice.
Your delicious beef qeema is ready to enjoy!
Where to Eat or Drink
We are Open for everyone! if you are serving this food in your restaurant or cafe, and you are interested to advertise your restaurant or cafe, do contact us at email@example.com
Leave A Comment