Khoya kulfi is a frozen dessert that is made by simmering the milk for a long time period. The milk is then thickened and sweetened. Khoya Kulfi is Pakistani ice cream that makes your summer cool. Street vendors come to the streets with Kulfi stall. There are different sizes of kulfi with variation of price. Children and elders love to buy and enjoy these kulfi. Multan has some famous kulfi parlours. These parlours have family halls so that everyone could enjoy the richness of milk and garnished nuts.
- 2 cups of full-fat milk
- 1 cup of khoya (mawa)
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of cardamom powder
- 1/4 cup of chopped nuts (almonds, pistachios, etc.)
- 1 tablespoon of rose water
- Kulfi molds or small paper cups
- In a heavy-bottomed pan, bring the milk to a boil over medium heat. Once it boils, reduce the heat to low and let it simmer for about 30-40 minutes, stirring frequently, until the milk has reduced to about 1 cup.
- Add the khoya to the reduced milk and stir until it dissolves completely.
- Add the sugar and cardamom powder and stir until the sugar has dissolved completely.
- Add the chopped nuts and rose water and mix well.
- Remove the pan from the heat and let the mixture cool to room temperature.
- Pour the mixture into kulfi molds or small paper cups. If using paper cups, cover the top of each cup with aluminum foil and insert a wooden stick in the center of each cup.
- Freeze the kulfi for at least 6-8 hours or overnight, until it is completely frozen.
- To serve, remove the kulfi from the molds or cups by dipping them in warm water for a few seconds. Serve immediately.
Enjoy your delicious and creamy khoya kulfi!
Where to Eat or Drink
We are Open for everyone! if you are serving this food in your restaurant or cafe, and you are interested to advertise your restaurant or cafe, do contact us at email@example.com
Leave A Comment