Kadak chai is a part of Pakistani heritage I must say. A cup of strong tea (Kadak chai) is the best thing we Pakistanis have. People throughout the country whether they belong to a small village or live in a metropolitan city love to take sips of kadak chai. Pakistanis are and will always be a fan of a good kadak chai. Strong tea, as the name indicates, is stronger than english tea and is thick in consistency. People like cardamom flavour in kadak chai mostly. All the restaurants have kadak chai on the menu. There are a lot tea stalls which serve it. Truck addas all over Pakistan make kadak chai for the drivers for freshen them up. Kadak chai can always be a remedy if you are tired or lethargic. It is famous in Middle East as well.
- 2 cups of water
- 2 tablespoons of loose tea leaves
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 tablespoons of sugar (or to taste)
- 4-5 green cardamom pods (optional)
- Add the tea leaves and green cardamom pods. Stir to combine.
- Let the tea simmer for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the milk and sugar, and stir well.
- Let the tea come to a boil again and then lower the heat to medium-low.
- Simmer the tea for another 5-7 minutes or until it reaches the desired strength.
- Strain the tea through a fine-mesh strainer into a teapot or cups.
- Serve hot and enjoy your delicious Karak Chai!
Where to Eat or Drink
We are Open for everyone! if you are serving this food in your restaurant or cafe, and you are interested to advertise your restaurant or cafe, do contact us at email@example.com
Leave A Comment