Hari chutney is a green paste which is made by grinding mint, coriander leaves, green chillies and garlic. This is a hot and spicy paste that gives immense taste to every item it is taken with. Some people add jaggery in this paste to make it sweet. It is eaten with chaats, pakoray and dahi bhalay. It is a famous chutney all over Pakistan.
- 1 cup of fresh coriander leaves
- 1/2 cup of fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup of chopped onion
- 2-3 green chillies (adjust according to your spice preference)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of sugar
- 1-2 tablespoons of lime juice
- Water (as needed)
- Wash the coriander and mint leaves and roughly chop them.
- In a blender or food processor, combine the chopped onion, green chillies, garlic, cumin powder, salt, and sugar. Blend until you have a coarse paste.
- Add the chopped coriander and mint leaves to the blender and blend until you have a smooth and thick chutney.
- Add the lime juice and blend for a few more seconds.
- If the chutney is too thick, you can add a little bit of water to thin it out.
- Taste the chutney and adjust the seasoning as needed.
- Transfer the chutney to a clean jar or container and refrigerate until ready to use.
Your delicious homemade hari chutney is ready to enjoy!
Where to Eat or Drink
We are Open for everyone! if you are serving this food in your restaurant or cafe, and you are interested to advertise your restaurant or cafe, do contact us at email@example.com
Leave A Comment