Doodh patti is a beverage that nobody can resist. It is purely made of milk and tea without any interference of water. Pathans know how to make a perfect cup of doodh patti. It is served on the dhabas of every city of Pakistan but Quetta knows the authentic flavour of doodh patti. If you have a lot of work pending and sleep deprived, grab a cup of doodh patti. Yes thats the magic of a pure desi beverage, doodh patti.
- 2 cups of water
- 2 tablespoons of tea leaves
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 tablespoons of sugar (or to taste)
- 2-3 green cardamom pods
- In a small pot, bring the water to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Add the tea leaves and green cardamom pods. Stir to combine.
- Let the tea simmer for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the milk and sugar, and stir well.
- Let the tea come to a boil again and then lower the heat to medium-low.
- Simmer the tea for another 5-7 minutes or until it reaches the desired strength.
- Strain the tea through a fine-mesh strainer into a teapot or cups.
- Serve hot and enjoy your delicious Doodh Patti!
Where to Eat or Drink
We are Open for everyone! if you are serving this food in your restaurant or cafe, and you are interested to advertise your restaurant or cafe, do contact us at email@example.com
Leave A Comment