Every Pakistani has a true love for Chai (tea). The brewing tea with milk and sugar, sometimes, flavoured with cardamom is a hot beverage. Pakistani breakfast is incomplete without it and not just breakfast, its a must go beverage anytime. It works as a therapy for its desi people.
- 2 teaspoons black tea
- 2 cups of water
- 1 cup of milk
- 2-3 tablespoons of sugar (or to taste)
- Optional: cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, or other spices
- Boil water in a kettle or on the stove.
- Add the black tea leaves to the water and let it steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Add sugar to the tea, stirring until it dissolves.
- Add milk to the tea and heat the mixture until it starts to steam.
- If desired, add spices such as cinnamon, cardamom, or ginger to the tea for extra flavor.
- Pour the milk tea into cups and serve hot.
Enjoy your delicious tea!
Where to Eat or Drink
We are Open for everyone! if you are serving this food in your restaurant or cafe, and you are interested to advertise your restaurant or cafe, do contact us at email@example.com
Leave A Comment